Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 4/7/2018 at 4:14 PM, turtle28 said:

So, it seems that unless something crazy happens where the wizards click and are able to turn it on in the playoffs that the wizards are likely to be one and done in the playoffs.

... :D

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Is Ernie not the GM anymore? I don't see any foreigners with your 1st pick and I don't see any options to "sell pick for cash" with the 2nd rounder. 

John Wall, Beal, Porter and Oubre weren’t foreigners and for the record, Mortiz Wagner is a foreigner it just so happened that John Beiline at Michigan scouted him and convinced him to come to play college ball at Michigan instead of playing in the Euro leagues and developing.

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

John Wall, Beal, Porter and Oubre weren’t foreigners and for the record, Mortiz Wagner is a foreigner it just so happened that John Beiline at Michigan scouted him and convinced him to come to play college ball at Michigan instead of playing in the Euro leagues and developing.

holy **** that joke went way over your head.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 9:48 AM, Thaiphoon said:

Hey guys. My wife's delivery date for our son has been moved up to April 18th. So please take it easy on @Woz for the rest of April and first part of May. Also realize I might be severely sleep deprived once I get back.

Congrats buddy! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Thank you! Been madly racing to get everything in place. Thought we had an extra week. Turns out ... no.

I know the feeling. Ours came 6 weeks early and my mother-in-law called me when I was at work to tell me my wife was going into labor lol

So can the Wizards please trade Gortat for a ham sandwich in July and sign Greg Monroe? I’ve wanted the Wizards to sign Monroe for 5 years & they never have! Both him and Jeff Green have been on my wish list but Ernie never “lifs a finga!” ?

Edited by turtle28