Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

41 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Image of No no no, you got me talkin' politics

Well derned if I didn't got caught up in a right fine political debate with a fella again. I'm right sorry if I caused any trouble. You see, I just get a mite passionate when it comes to talking about the ways of our great nation.

But I tell ya, after a spell of talking and hearing you, I realized you ain't hiding nothin'. You's a straight shooter, just like me. I trust you now, and I reckon we'll be friends for a good long while.

I hope you'll forgive me for my political fervor, it's just in my nature to get fired up about such things. But I promise to keep my pistol holstered from now on when it comes to talking politics.

So, let's raise a glass to good conversation and even better friendship. To the future of our great land, and to the folks that make it what it is.

Now, which kind soul's gonna help me with my gopher problem

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Well derned if I didn't got caught up in a right fine political debate with a fella again. I'm right sorry if I caused any trouble. You see, I just get a mite passionate when it comes to talking about the ways of our great nation.

But I tell ya, after a spell of talking and hearing you, I realized you ain't hiding nothin'. You's a straight shooter, just like me. I trust you now, and I reckon we'll be friends for a good long while.

I hope you'll forgive me for my political fervor, it's just in my nature to get fired up about such things. But I promise to keep my pistol holstered from now on when it comes to talking politics.

So, let's raise a glass to good conversation and even better friendship. To the future of our great land, and to the folks that make it what it is.

Now, which kind soul's gonna help me with my gopher problem

Wolf, Dome then Gopher

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Although. You know. Meta and all. I fully believe Rackcs sacrifices his scum games to be a more recognizable town. Just a theory 

It's not that, I just really hate being scum. I overthink everything I say which leads to me just avoiding posting at all. When I'm town I don't care as much. But I've been on a nice town run lately which has been nice. Was scum so many times I was getting disinterested. I'm hoping this string of town games can help me do better when I do pull scum again.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Wolf, Dome then Gopher

Scoundrel 

I don’t like this talk of whatever in tarnation this BDL love group is. Probably just some progressive mumbo jumbo from a city slicker, but his tongue could be that of the devil himself. 

He’s trying to tempt us. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Speak English 

In this here country I’m free to speak in whichever tongue suits me. 

But I’ll spell it out for ye and yer friends best plain and simple as I can.

Aint no bareback brigade needed around here, if all yer doing is smacking each other on the backside and wet-willyin’ yer hear-holes.

That make more sense to ya, San Antonio?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

In this here country I’m free to speak in whichever tongue suits me. 

But I’ll spell it out for ye and yer friends best plain and simple as I can.

Aint no bareback brigade needed around here, if all yer doing is smacking each other on the backside and wet-willyin’ yer hear-holes.

That make more sense to ya, San Antonio?

If we want to slap each other on the *** why is that your concern?

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Why not **** kicker?

Now, I don’t know ‘bout you feller, but where I’m from, thems is fighting’ words.

You can’t put your fist in the grits and then ask for seconds, you understand? 
One gang, one crew. You’re Van der Linde, or you’re a yeller coward who makes me want to SPIT!

4 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

Now, I don’t know ‘bout you feller, but where I’m from, thems is fighting’ words.

You can’t put your fist in the grits and then ask for seconds, you understand? 
One gang, one crew. You’re Van der Linde, or you’re a yeller coward who makes me want to SPIT!

I ain’t yeller I am a Van der Linde. You’re just mad you aren’t the better brother