Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

After a robbery goes badly wrong in the town of Blackwater, the outlaws known as the Van der Linde gang have been forced to flee their home and fortune. With the Pinkertons hot on their heels, the gang must fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive and, maybe if they’re lucky, thrive. From Valentine to San Denis to Annesburg, the Van Der Linde gang is determined to make it out unscathed. 

However, some may not be who they appear to be, sowing seeds of discord to gain power and break the gang apart for good. As they begin to realize there may be snakes among them, there was shouting from men proclaiming themselves to be law enforcement and gunshots were soon heard not far from the gang’s current camp site.

As they investigate the noise, two corpses were found, one was the gang’s old drunk, ET80, and the other was one of the Pinkertons’ financial backers, Woz!

@ET80 has died. He was Uncle, Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned.

@Woz has died. He was Leviticus Cornwall, Pinkertons-Aligned.

DAY 1 HAS (FINALLY) OFFICIALLY BEGUN.

DAY 1 WILL END ON FRIDAY AT 10PM ET.

1. @Forge
  2. @Dome
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @Scoundrel
  5. @gopherwrestler
  6. @Whicker
  7. @Malfatron
  8. @The Orca
  9. @MWil23
  10. @rackcs
  11. @wolfeyestrk
  12. @bcb1213
  13. @TheKillerNacho
  14. @skywindO2
  15. @JoshstraDaymus
  16. @Llamalover

"Welp, I done heard the news and it's enough to make a grown man cry. The bad Pinkertons is comin' to town, and they ain't bringin' nothin' but trouble with 'em. They's been hirin' gunslingers and the like, causin' all sorts of ruckus across these here parts.

Now, I'm just a simple prospector, diggin' for gold and mindin' my own business, but I tell ya, I'm right worried 'bout these Pinkertons. They got no respect for a man's claim, nor for his life. They'll shoot first and ask questions later, that's for sure.

I don't take kindly to their kind, and I won't be runnin' from a fight. But I got to think of my own skin, and the skin of my pardners. These hills ain't no place for a shoot-out, not with the Pinkertons on one side and us on the other.

It's a darn shame, it is. This here town used to be peaceful, and a man could go about his business without a care. But now, with the Pinkertons comin', it's like the devil himself has arrived.

I don't know what's gonna come of all this, but I aim to be ready. I'll be stockin' up on ammo and makin' sure my trusty rifle is loaded and ready to go. I'll do what I gotta do to protect what's mine, and what's right.

But I tell ya, my heart is heavy with the thought of what's to come. These Pinkertons ain't nothin' but trouble, and they's bringin' nothin' but pain to this town."

• Like 3