Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Best part is he wasn’t even scum iirc 

he was lurking as town cause he didn’t want scum to see him hanging out 😂

On 12/17/2019 at 3:20 PM, Dome said:

Why would a town player need an alt account to lurk? Lmao

cmon, that thought would NEVER cross anyone’s mind 

Hahahaha...I gotta re-read through this thread again. Priceless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So many good moments in that game. That was Llama's first game, @theuntouchable challenged him to a duel simply because he was online reading/lurking, then @SwAg swooped in to come to his defense, which made Touch suspicious of SwAg, while @Dome proceeded to completely wreck everything as the Indy Governor, pardoning Llama, then pardoning SwAg the next night, until someone proceeded to kill Dome, while KOTN pulled the infamous PurplePesci to circumvent Touch nailing Llama to the wall for lurking, resulting in a perma-ban.

Hahahahaha. Thanks, I needed that this morning.

I believe Llama's only game too. Llama is my brother fyi in case you don't remember. I defended him pretty hard too I'm pretty sure and then was completely wrong lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

As we’ve been reflecting a lot this week mafia has so many funny/good memories

Without question. That  game was good for me, because I really stopped trying to be super serious in those games after this and more or less just decided to have some fun. I still try to win, but days of re-reading, engaging in major knock down/drag out altercations has decreased infinitely...kind of the "choose the outcome that has the best story" type vibe.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I believe Llama's only game too. Llama is my brother fyi in case you don't remember. I defended him pretty hard too I'm pretty sure and then was completely wrong lol

Yep! I absolutely remember Llama being your brother! :) 

It was hilarious that you swooped in to defend him in Classic Rack mafia town meme fashion. Just all around need another game like that one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

That game had a BDP post for everything!

On 3/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, BringinDaPain said:

Dome, is a Hater plan and simple. It can't get any simpler than it is. He has always been like that toward me. Nothing is ever going to change him or me.

but forreal, BDP redemption game?

Edited by Daboyle
  • Like 1