Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

On the one hand, sorry to hear this. On the other hand, plot twist, he just found out SF lost and that’s how he’s coping, in which case, those are happy tears.

You missed a perfect opportunity to say, "you know that I do when my son starts throwing around expensive electronics? Give him to his mom"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Well shoot partner, there's a reason I'm not gonna bully him myself

Shucks Pardner, I'm powerful sorry for what I said. You all right and I am truly remorseful and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Now that we got that matter settled, I reckon I've had enough of them varmint gophers. They've been diggin' holes all over my property and causin' all sorts of trouble. I've tried shooin' em, trap-pin' em, even poisonin' em, but nothin' seems to work. They're as persistent as a snake in the grass, I tell ya.

I remember the days when this land was free of these pesky critters, but now it seems like they're everywhere. They're ruinin' my crops and causin' problems for my livestock. I don't have much patience left for these varmints, I tell ya what.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Malf in character…oooh fun, I’m here for this. I remember SwAg was scum while playing In character in a Wild West game and used it to hide in plain sight as an act of appearing to scum hunt. 

Probably no real correlation just a quick anecdote.

I reckon