Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

42 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Too bad @theuntouchable isn't here to bully Llama and find out if he's scum this time. Anyone else want to take up the mantle?

Howdy partner! Back in the day, kinfolk was everything to a man out here in the wild west. A man's kin was all he had in this rough and tumble land, and it was the one thing that a fella could count on to see him through thick and thin.

If a man was known to be true blue to his kin, then folks would know he was a stand-up fella who could be counted on to do what was right. On the other hand, if a man was known to turn his back on his kin, well, then he was nothing more than a yellow-bellied varmint who didn't deserve a place in this world.

In short, a man's kin was his backbone, and a fella who didn't take care of his kin was a fella who was headed for trouble. So, partner, always make sure you hold your kin close, and never forget the importance of family and community out here in the west.

rack

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Howdy partner! Back in the day, kinfolk was everything to a man out here in the wild west. A man's kin was all he had in this rough and tumble land, and it was the one thing that a fella could count on to see him through thick and thin.

If a man was known to be true blue to his kin, then folks would know he was a stand-up fella who could be counted on to do what was right. On the other hand, if a man was known to turn his back on his kin, well, then he was nothing more than a yellow-bellied varmint who didn't deserve a place in this world.

In short, a man's kin was his backbone, and a fella who didn't take care of his kin was a fella who was headed for trouble. So, partner, always make sure you hold your kin close, and never forget the importance of family and community out here in the west.

rack

Well shoot partner, there's a reason I'm not gonna bully him myself

• Like 1

Malf in character…oooh fun, I’m here for this. I remember SwAg was scum while playing In character in a Wild West game and used it to hide in plain sight as an act of appearing to scum hunt. 

Probably no real correlation just a quick anecdote.

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf in character…oooh fun, I’m here for this. I remember SwAg was scum while playing In character in a Wild West game and used it to hide in plain sight as an act of appearing to scum hunt. 

Probably no real correlation just a quick anecdote.

I may stick around for this myself.

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I woke up today and my son decided it was a good time to push the big screen off the entertainment center....the tv did not survive. 

On the one hand, sorry to hear this. On the other hand, plot twist, he just found out SF lost and that’s how he’s coping, in which case, those are happy tears.

• Like 2