Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Dome said:

So.. I’ve been sitting on some info 

I don’t believe I will get another chance this game to reveal it, and I’m wondering if I should rest my soul now and speak my truth 

Have you asked pickle about his thoughts on holding info? It's entertaining 

On 2/12/2023 at 3:17 PM, MWil23 said:

Everything about that movie “works” for me, and I usually hate modern westerns. Wade as a man uncertain about whether he wants to be purely evil or redeemed, Prince as the consummate loyal right hand henchman, and Crowe as a tortured family man yearning for his honor to be recognized as the “strong silent type”, yet not in body.

It’s my favorite movie

Prince is loyal to a fault. Completely broken and somehow still irreplaceable.

The director referred to it as a “buddy film” and I won’t ever watch it the same, hearing his take. The whole movie is Wade and Evans becoming closer than most friends ever do despite their world views (seemingly) being totally opposite.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

See orca, I said “here is my god given abilities you all have seen with yer eyes, I can’t be scum”

all yer saying is “trust me on my god given ability”

Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

when you were first complaining it was, trust me on my god given ability...maybe on D5 you had proof lol

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

So.. I’ve been sitting on some info 

I don’t believe I will get another chance this game to reveal it, and I’m wondering if I should rest my soul now and speak my truth 

Prob not a good idea. If you're gonna be around, post it right before butters calls night over 

Just now, The Orca said:

What proof...you were brought back to life....doesn't show alignment. But keep digging deeper 

Orca yer not listening 

it DID show alignment. That’s why town didn’t lynch me again and started trusting me, so scum had to shoot me 

get a grip