Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That why you starve in the cold winter nights, you can't tell a decoy from a buck?

That don’t make a lick of sense 

I reckon yer just being an *** fer no reason 

how bout you take a bottle and hit the sack feller 

After the shock of seeing Arthur perish under such foolish circumstances, one of the men became filled with rage and he decided that he needed to take it out on the guy who caused all this madness. He took his gun out of the holster and shot the man quietly standing at the butcher’s table.

As the corpse fell to the ground, they noticed that the man wasn’t who he seemed. It was one of their gang’s greatest enemies and rivals, who was recently spotted commiserating with law enforcement to possibly gain clemency!

Additionally, a man lurking in the shadows decided to dispose of another member of the gang: the one with the funny accent and comes in and out as he pleases. Losing a man like this would only incite further chaos within the gang. But after the shot rang out, the funny accented man took out his knife and stabbed the first man he saw out of defense. Unfortunately for him, the first man he saw was the man who just died by the butcher’s table.

@wolfeyestrk is dead. He was Colm O’Driscoll, 3-Shot Role Cop, Pinkerton-Aligned.

@skywindO2 is dead. He was Josiah Trelawny, Vengeful Miller, Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned.

DAY 4 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

D4 WILL END TUESDAY AT 10PM ET.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was blocked last night in case anyone tracked or watched someone visit me.  

I believe you’re town and I admit you likely have the best read on the game so far. What do you think beyond the obvious Wolf/Malf connection?