Steichen gets Colts HC Gig, Gannon goes to AZ

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Luke Keuchly's analysis of the LB's upon arrival

YARN | Most of these guys never had a prime. | Major League (1989) | Video  gifs by quotes | 88182d5d | 紗

Prime Hydration drink: Logan Paul partners with KSI to ...

The closest our LB's will come to a prime, but TJ at least can tackle. It's like Steward Bradley never left and is still our best LB.

Edited by Jeezla

19 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There it is..........................

I think Joseph is a very real candidate 

But one important thing to note with this process, they have to interview external minority candidates. They made a change to the Rooney rule so teams stopped just doing what Lurie did with Duce. 

Bring it up to keep in mind when we hear of some external names for OC and DC.

I think it’s also good to actually interview some people and pick their brain. Especially from successful systems.

25 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There it is..........................

This is the same clown who tried to make Reddick an off ball LBer, in 2 of his 4 years in Arizona, his defense has been putrid. Rather go with Dennard Wilson at that point.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

This is the same clown who tried to make Reddick an off ball LBer, in 2 of his 4 years in Arizona, his defense has been putrid. Rather go with Dennard Wilson at that point.

Reddick only played with Joseph for 2 seasons. He had 12.5 sacks the second one.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Only that first year, when Chandler Jones was still there. Then Reddick switched over in 2020. Vance was their DC 2019-now.

Can point to the Simmons stuff that maybe he’s not great at developing a scheme to make the best use of his players. Ran both and most recently a 3-4 so if the goal is to feature Reddick well and fist your other guys in, could see them switching to a version of a 3-4. 

I’ve always wondered why he was so well thought of, resume has never been crazy good off the top of my head.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Only that first year, when Chandler Jones was still there. Then Reddick switched over in 2020. Vance was their DC 2019-now.

Can point to the Simmons stuff that maybe he’s not great at developing a scheme to make the best use of his players. Ran both and most recently a 3-4 so if the goal is to feature Reddick well and fist your other guys in, could see them switching to a version of a 3-4. 

I’ve always wondered why he was so well thought of, resume has never been crazy good off the top of my head.

Reddick blew up when Chandler Jones went on IR. Not really Vances fault for not playing Reddick over Jones in the position that Reddick fit best.

Here that isnt an issue at least. 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Reddick blew up when Chandler Jones went on IR. Not really Vances fault for not playing Reddick over Jones in the position that Reddick fit best.

Yep, I get not being super high on Vance…but Reddick would be one of the reasons why I’d be at least optimistic.

37 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah, not sure why people are excited, especially how improperly he mismanaged Reddick and in all honesty probably Isiah Simmons as well? 

27 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Jones and Reddick could interchange? Swap sides,  keep OT guessing? Or was Joseph just forced to try Reddick at a position he didn't want to play him because,  he was the only realistic option?

It didn't take Dan Quinn 3 years to figure out, Hey let's try this freak Micah Parsons out at DE? See what he can do?