Steichen gets Colts HC Gig, Gannon goes to AZ

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Just add him to the AFC then. Every great QB minus Hurts is in the AFC. It's glorious lol

Need the Commanders with Bieniemy to at least be average and they are usually good at being at least a 7-8 win team, so hopefully that continues.

Giants have a lot of cap space to play with, so hopefully they spend a lot and are able to be at least decent next year which I think is very feasible.

Cowboys probably won’t suck unless Dak misses most of the season again.

But, yeah I’m glad guys like Mahomes, Allen, etc are in the AFC and hopefully Caleb can join them, cause he’s gonna be one of those types that I only want to see him like once every 4 years or in a Super Bowl.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Need the Commanders with Bieniemy to at least be average and they are usually good at being at least a 7-8 win team, so hopefully that continues.

Giants have a lot of cap space to play with, so hopefully they spend a lot and are able to be at least decent next year which I think is very feasible.

But, yeah I’m glad guys like Mahomes, Allen, etc are in the AFC and hopefully Caleb can join them, cause he’s gonna be one of those types that I only want to see him like once every 4 years or in a Super Bowl.

It's so funny, Giants actually have some cap to work with and maybe improve but Daniel f'ing Jones is like nah fam, I want $45M a year. LMAO

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

100%

Was just talking to my wife about something similar after the SB loss. Was like as of now every great QB is in the AFC and there's not many great QBs in our pathway at this moment to get to another SB. 

Was looking at someone's list of top 10 qbs and the only NFC dudes that made the top 10 was Dak and Geno Smith 😂