The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

Lol will see about that 

branch is a dog I’d be actually mad if Philly drafted him 

It’ll be interesting what Desai’s impact will be, will it move the needle at all for positional importance.

Typically I doubt they’d take Branch, who’s tape looks as if he’ll be like a more well rounded CGJ. But could see a scheme shift boost it up.

The question is how close do they view him to Minkah coming out. Because they were ready to trade a first for him a couple years into a rookie deal. (A projected lower first )

I could see him being a candidate if they drop down. Trade that could make sense is the Pats jumping up to #10

28 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:
5 hours ago, Shalodeep said:

Something tells me his wife told him to make it work lol 

Sounds like we need her to sign a contract to play like LB for us. She's 💪

His wife really embraced the fanbase. Don’t really see players wives just going out to hang at the tailgates before games. She did a bunch of giveaways on Twitter and interacted with people daily. 

Really cool to see a players wife be down to earth like that.

53 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

🤞🏻

I heard it’s between us and the Bengals and guaranteed money is the sticking point. Not great being in direct bidding wars but seems as if they want him back bad enough he’s to be had. 

25 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I heard it’s between us and the Bengals and guaranteed money is the sticking point. Not great being in direct bidding wars but seems as if they want him back bad enough he’s to be had. 

Sils said us and broncos. Take it for what it is. 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

His wife really embraced the fanbase. Don’t really see players wives just going out to hang at the tailgates before games. She did a bunch of giveaways on Twitter and interacted with people daily. 

Really cool to see a players wife be down to earth like that.

Yeah I follow her and tried a few of her giveaways. Didn't win anything but still really nice of her and cool to see

26 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

That's great then. I read somewhere the Bengals don't or hate giving guaranteed money after year 1. If that's true then it's in our favor heavily imo

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

It’ll be interesting what Desai’s impact will be, will it move the needle at all for positional importance.

Typically I doubt they’d take Branch, who’s tape looks as if he’ll be like a more well rounded CGJ. But could see a scheme shift boost it up.

The question is how close do they view him to Minkah coming out. Because they were ready to trade a first for him a couple years into a rookie deal. (A projected lower first )

I could see him being a candidate if they drop down. Trade that could make sense is the Pats jumping up to #10

I saw i believe it was HonestNFL say on twitter that Branch fits perfectly into what Desai likes to do.

So it will be interesting. His not testing great leaves me a little eh

10 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I can see the beef with bringing Cox back (though he'll probably be in a heavy rotation to benefit him), but can't see an issue with Slay and JB returning. And BG just a rotational guy who has proven to play well in that role.

I’m good with JB.  Not so with Cox at that number and really don’t know the deets on Slay yet.