The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

16 hours ago, Danger said:

Heard he's been disappointing after his rookie year

Believe he was 3rd in rookie defensive player of the year voting, then in his sophomore year he had a slump as he was expected to take that next step. Last year however he did take a step up, especially once they added Roquan. Still just 23 years old. Ravens drafted players who are older than him. Huge upside still and also has never missed a game and played every single snap last year for the Ravens. I believe behind our Dline he would be great vs the run and hes also solid in coverage. I believe he would be a step up from TJ Edwards.

Them giving Roquan a $100 million contract really limits on who they can afford to extend now that they also paid Lamar

Edited by UndyTaker
  • Like 2

Watching Hard Knocks now. Just a reminder of how long a season actually is. Like training camp, open practices etc. Idk man like having to go through all that again. Just not ready for it all yet. Kinda re-hitting me again how big a deal it was not winning that SB. Sorry for the doom and gloom.

On 5/7/2023 at 9:03 PM, EagleBlueDon said:

Just not ready for it all yet. Kinda re-hitting me again how big a deal it was not winning that SB. Sorry for the doom and gloom.

Well definitely enjoyed 2018 more then I have 2023 thus far, just saying. It's natural. 

I haven't to this day, re-watched the SB. Sure I will at some point. 2018, I probably rewatched it a Dozen times by May. lol

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well definitely enjoyed 2018 more then I have 2023 thus far, just saying. It's natural. 

I haven't to this day, re-watched the SB. Sure I will at some point. 2018, probably a Dozen times by May. lol

I haven't watched it back yet either. I'll be honest I don't think I ever will until we win another one.

• Like 1