The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Moore is really good, but ya if they get a legit starting QB it is always worth.

I think this move is a good sign for the Eagles. QB going 1 guaranteed and it is looking very likely they go 1-3 and maybe even 1-4. I'd expect Chicago to go OL at 9 currently. They don't need DB's but they do need DL. I am not too crazy about the DL that will be available after Anderson and Carter so this could be a good thing for us.

I have no idea what we do... Need to start looking into Gonzales. If he's off the board I think we trade back for Bijan or take Skoronski

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I have no idea what we do... Need to start looking into Gonzales. If he's off the board I think we trade back for Bijan or take Skoronski

No chance they take a RB in the 1st round.  Don’t know how many times it needs to be said.   0% 

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Ya I think Gonzalez is the number one guy I want at 10 right now. Obviously FA and any trades we make will drastically alter the situation, but I'd be good with either Gonzalez or Whiterspoon at 10 as it stands currently.

• Like 1

Ya I think Gonzalez is the number one guy I want at 10 right now. Obviously FA and any trades we make will drastically alter the situation, but I'd be good with either Gonzalez or Whiterspoon at 10 as it stands currently.

Don't love Witherspoon at all at 10... Have some problems with his speed & athleticism in general. Gonzalez is the far better prospect

• Like 1

If Jurgens can play guard I don't see the point in this. Skoronski might be the pick for Carolina at 9 as well.

Because you are going to need IOL anyways within the next year even if Kelce comes back. The depth is poor there anyways with Isaac being gone. Depth is huge up there. Legit can't go wrong taking skoronski... He's so dang solid

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Don't love Witherspoon at all at 10... Have some problems with his speed & athleticism in general. Gonzalez is the far better prospect

I’m warming up to the Gonzalez idea.  But I have been wanting a top corner, early for the past few seasons.  I’m starting to think it’s not their style.   

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You're right. Your positivity and encouragement has really shined and promoted unison for years now. 

He's more negative then most but he's never made it personal and he's not being a **** and telling people to leave because he thought they misread what he posted.

Edited by Scalamania
  • Like 1

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

Because you are going to need IOL anyways within the next year even if Kelce comes back. The depth is poor there anyways with Isaac being gone. Depth is huge up there. Legit can't go wrong taking skoronski... He's so dang solid

I get your point, but we can get OL depth in round 2 or 3 if it feels that necessary. Also I trust Stout to develop the guys we have in house. Driscoll is a solid backup OL and I know that the Eagles like Opeta.

Skoronski is a good prospect. It just isn't where I would go.

18 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Yeah, silly me.  How could I have missed that you said Twitter in the post about Doomsday vibes.  Duh.  

I’ll be here to mop up the tears.  Sorry to break it to you.  

You said this place is starting to display why it's dying essentially. Hence you don't like it. Then why engage?