Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

28 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Anyone want my punter? Clear 2nd best punter after Egypt's.

Don't you know, players don't matter at all. You can have hands down the best roster on the field facing a team that is clearly tanking playing bad players and a junk qb and the sim just says to you

skype-emoji.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Don't you know, players don't matter at all. You can have hands down the best roster on the field facing a team that is clearly tanking playing bad players and a junk qb and the sim just says to you

skype-emoji.gif

The Truth Brain GIF by HULU

The sim is an AI gone rogue. If it takes over the world, we blame Sloth Nachos GIF

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That game was indeed horribly bull**** and I'm sorry my sim engine produced it. 😥

We did get to see the worst kicking performance that I've ever witnessed in sim lol.  I imagine this was Santos kicking during the game 

field-goal-fail.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

We did get to see the worst kicking performance that I've ever witnessed in sim lol.  I imagine this was Santos kicking during the game 

field-goal-fail.gif

Quite possibly. I know there were other kicking performances that rivaled it (i recall one that featured three missed XP, but I'm too lazy to dig it up).

But yeah, when you lose by 4 with your kicker leaving 5 points off the board, that obviously blows.

On 2/13/2023 at 9:14 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 50, RB1 Chance: 50, Field Goal Try: 33, Offensive Ag: 100, Defensive Ag: 100, Run D Priority: 50

Yup this is why swoosh is on a two game winning streak. Going 100 aggression on both causes straight chaos if you just want to watch the world burn

• Like 2