Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Scoundrel is saint, wonderful person, and I am happy to call him a friend.

The fact this doesn’t have more likes shows the lack of intelligence in this league. I’ll pick when it at least gets 4 more likes or I’ll pick on Monday.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

In all seriousness, here's how this is going to go. I can go make a pick right now, and then I'm going to be pretty much AWOL for the weekend, celebrating my wifes birthday. So then, when I come up inevitably again in like 8-10 hours we're going to be right back where we are right now because I again will not make my next pick until after the weekend. So if you want me to accelerate one pick, that's all we're going to get out of this.

Again. You make this all about you. Go off king. Hold up that draft & enjoy your wife’s birthday 

18 hours ago, Glen said:

Should be a 7th? Idk haven’t checked 

It says you have both but it shows I didn't lose the 10th under my summary. I don't know if it was a record keeping error and you had it before I joined or if it was moved in error after. @TheKillerNacho

Edited by LAOJoe

10 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

It says you have both but it shows I didn't lose the 10th under my summary. I don't know if it was a record keeping error and you had it before I joined or if it was moved in error after. @TheKillerNacho

i dont think it was something before last season, glen had no picks in the S24 thread:

if you and @Glen say it was just a 7th maybe i messed somethign up

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i dont think it was something before last season, glen had no picks in the S24 thread:

if you and @Glen say it was just a 7th maybe i messed somethign up

My 10th belongs to @TL-TwoWinsAway. It was assigned to the wrong team. He got it when I traded the 1st overall pick.

Edited by LAOJoe

3 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

My 10th belongs to @TL-TwoWinsAway. It was assigned to the wrong team. He got it when I traded the 1st overall pick.

oh

and then glen traded for it:\

On 2/28/2023 at 5:50 AM, Glen said:

I trade David Bahktiari

@TL-TwoWinsAwaytrades 10.6

so the only thing i did wrong was forgot to subtract it from you

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

oh

and then glen traded for it:\

so the only thing i did wrong was forgot to subtract it from you

Correct. I tried to see if there was a trade after but I couldn't find it easily. I don't see a trade summary post unless I missed it.