Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

Former Direwolves off the board left and right

Keenan Allen, Jaelan Phillips, Patrick Peterson, Quandre Diggs

I was gonna bring back Peterson real soon. He was solid in the sim AND he had a massive season

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

Former Direwolves off the board left and right

Keenan Allen, Jaelan Phillips, Patrick Peterson, Quandre Diggs

I was gonna bring back Peterson real soon. He was solid in the sim AND he had a massive season

Ya he was on my radar for a while and was my clear best guy so I even traded up a few spots. I can see why high upkeep tag positions are so though. All 4 of my picks have been so, Lane Johnson, Josh Allen, Preston Smith, Patrick Peterson.

18 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If there's two things @SirA1 is known for, it's beating Pete (every. single. time.) and holding up the draft.

I also nap from 330pm-630-7pm EST. Mon-Wed and most Fridays. Which is why I love my 8PM time slot this season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If only you played Pete for 16 games each season (and each game in the playoffs), you could draft at 10:15 PM.

Yellow Division is the NFC LEast of the NSFL. I will be lucky to get 9-10 wins in a year. Which is how I build my team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Like the Jones pick. If I thought I had a chance to compete this year, I would've grabbed him. 

These guys would be far sexier if it was 2021 instead of 2023, but it is what it is

I still feel like we have a nice enough 5 here that if we're not in the top 3-5 in team sacks I'll be disappointed

Jones was solid for the team I took over last year. I'm not sure if he'll regress as I have no clue how the sim runs so I let him walk and went with other options. This is going to be a learning year and I feel that in the end what I think I learned wil only sabotage me even worse and show I learned nothing lol.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Jones was solid for the team I took over last year. I'm not sure if he'll regress as I have no clue how the sim runs so I let him walk and went with other options. This is going to be a learning year and I feel that in the end what I think I learned wil only sabotage me even worse and show I learned nothing lol.

Jones falls in the same boat as Demarcus Lawrence for me, who I decided to let hit the draft as well. Both should still be good sim players, but not worth the 3 tag keeper price for most teams IMO. I think they'll both hover around 8 or so sacks, give or take a couple in either direction. That's solid production for the early rounds. I do prefer the value of Jones in the late 2nd than Lawrence in the mid 1st personally, but Lawrence has been a sim stud. Curious to see the drop off there.

• Like 1