Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

47 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

That’s a fast time in the 60m, but far from the NCAA record. The NCAA record is 6.45. Devon Achane has ran 6.63 and I believe would be the fastest among any in this draft class in both the 60m and 100m

Starling Thomas V, AUB CB is in a similar conversation for speed but not a combine invite I don't think

7 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Ojulari has longer arms than I expected.

On 3/1/2023 at 9:28 AM, BetterCallSaul said:

Oops. I missed Richardson somehow.

Abanikanda is supremely fast and significantly bigger than Achane. Achane may time well, but he's also pint-sized. Abanikanda is rocked up and looks to be around the 6'0 215-220 range. I think that's what will make his 40 time more impressive. I think Abanikanda hits a 4.3.

Achane may be small, but he's hard to put on the ground. He's a better HB than Abanikanda imo.

On 3/1/2023 at 8:13 AM, BetterCallSaul said:

List Of Combine Losers:
3. Chase Brown

Why Chase Brown? He's a former track guy, and he runs like it on the field. Beautiful running mechanics. He has his faults as a prospect, but I'm thinking he'll run somewhere in the 4.4s. Maybe a 4.47.

8 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

He’s a really good player, one of the big questions on him were his athleticism weirdly. 

Where do you think YaYa Diaby, Jack Campbell, Adetomiwa Adebawore go in the draft after their combine performances?