Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

Post your pre, post and current thoughts on the combine here. There’s lot of excitement already about what is a wild class of prospects for the weigh ins and measurements alone. Whilst the overall quality of this year’s crop is questionable, I’m expecting fireworks in Indy - this is a crazy athletic group if nothing else.

I really want to see how guys who have film I like test...guys like JSN and Addison. We know they won't "measure" well, but I'd like to see them run. I also want to see the CB and TE groups, because I think that's the "strength" of this class. Guys like Witherspoon and about 7 of the TEs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

NFL.com has released their prospect rankings: 

https://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker/participants/all-positions/all-colleges/

Interesting to see Drew Sanders (6th), Luke Musgrave (10th), and Jalin Hyatt (11th) ranked so highly.

Definitely one of the wildest rankings I’ve seen, but it’s that sort of year.

17 hours ago, Daniel said:

Pre-combine list of combine stars:

Anthony Richardson

Jalin Hyatt

Luke Musgrave

Dawand Jones

Broderick Jones

Olu Oluwatimi

Tyree Wilson

Demarion Overshown

Kelee Ringo

I have Gonzalez on that list as well. Dude is going to measure well, test well, and more or less cement himself I think. Ringo is going to be the Combine Gold Medalist, but the film on him from this past year leaves a lot of meat on the bone, whereas I think Gonzalez is going to be the "film meets testing" golden child.

• Like 1