Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

Ya i believe mwil, i knew he knew me

And i believe dome too, so lets all just go home so we can catch the real bad people tomorrow

Make this a tie

Dome

In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute runoff between the tied players. Any ties after the OT period will result in no lynch.

Mwil thought for sure he was safe. He had made it back all the way to Mexico to his personal compound and had turned to a relaxing night of drinking. He had even invited a good friend to join him. Soon, however, he smelled smoke from inside the house. “Oy! How does this keep happening?!” he yelled in frustration as he ran inside. He removed the offending pan from the stove and began to clear the smoke from his house. At that moment, he heard gunshots. He took cover as he was completely unarmed and made his way to his panic room underneath the bath tub. Unfortunately, he was soon surrounded, and forced to surrender himself to law enforcement.

@MWil23 has been put behind bars! He was Lalo Salamanca [1-shot conditional vigilante] (aligned with the Cartel)

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

4 Mwil - Tk3, Dome, Rack, Pickle
2 Dome - Mwil, Orca

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ya i believe mwil, i knew he knew me

And i believe dome too, so lets all just go home so we can catch the real bad people tomorrow

Make this a tie

Dome

In the event of a tie, there will be a 10 minute runoff between the tied players. Any ties after the OT period will result in no lynch.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

4 Mwil - Tk3, Dome, Rack, Pickle
3 Dome - Mwil, Orca, Malf

@MWil23 will be the lynch 

james franco GIF