What should the Bills do?

notthatbluestuff

On 3/4/2023 at 5:57 PM, ET80 said:

They should have went in on Christian McCaffery. Trotting out guys like Devin Singletary and James Cook is not going to get the job done in a reasonable fashion - and I’m not even talking about running the ball, but finding a multi weapon capable of being a threat on the ground as well as a viable option catching the ball all around the field.

If the Bills can draft Bijan Robinson, I fully expect them to take a step forward and start winning against the KC/Cincinnati’s of the world.

I said elsewhere that I think Gibbs would be a fantastic pick for any of the late drafting teams like BUF, PHI, and KC. Adds a ton of explosiveness and helps keep their franchise QBs from taking too many unnecessary hits when he can be a quick safety net.

• Like 1

Most people in this thread get it and see it the same way. I'm with you.

Too much of the Bills success is dependent on Allen being perfect or going god mode. It was an issue under Daboll as well but it was more obvious in the back half the 2022 season. 

Bills need to upgrade the OL and make a concerted effort to the run game. Another weapon in the passing game either via WR, TE or RB would also be great. It is a tall task for one off-season but also doable. In my perfect world either JSN or Flowers in the slot as the 2nd option behind Diggs with Knox as the 3rd and James Cook/Gabe Davis as the 4th. 

Stop placing so much emphasis on beating NE, and get over the last 20 years in order to actually win something…..

im kidding.

I don’t think they need to do much at all. I’d probably say just add toughness in some positions, get a more trustworthy plan B. Possibly run game. So, tougher and improve run game reliability. Kind of go hand in hand 

• Like 1