Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

He was not Tim Tebow, and the "headache" you speak of, was civil rights.....smh

And Tebow signed with the Jaguars, Eagles, Jets and Patriots

Just because you use a phrase doesn't mean that that is what it was. He's a useful idiot for propagandists. But he's the one who got a hundred mil or whatever from Nike and the world buys their shoes, so maybe Colin isn't the idiot...🤔🤷.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Race has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I dont understand how you can make this comment.......we absolutely know players were "not allowed to kneel".....we absolutely know their are  like no black owners....how can you in good conscious think race has nothing to do with this?? We just saw Daniel Jones contract for christ sake!!!

I honestly do not care about your opiniion, I went to an HBCU and I am very cool with how the business works....but dont try to convince me that my thoughts dont make since when a team refuses to pay an MVP and all time leading rushing record a QB just for no reason

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Just because you use a phrase doesn't mean that that is what it was. He's a useful idiot for propagandists. But he's the one who got a hundred mil or whatever from Nike and the world buys their shoes, so maybe Colin isn't the idiot...🤔🤷.

I dont understand this comment, and this is probably going to close the thread....but did you just call Kap an idiot for standing up to civil rights?? haha

Im a black man on this thread who appreciated his courage very much....like.....how dare you haha

1 minute ago, MonserinNC said:

I dont understand how you can make this comment.......we absolutely know players were "not allowed to kneel".....we absolutely know their are  like no black owners....how can you in good conscious think race has nothing to do with this?? We just saw Daniel Jones contract for christ sake!!!

I honestly do not care about your opiniion, I went to an HBCU and I am very cool with how the business works....but dont try to convince me that my thoughts dont make since when a team refuses to pay an MVP and all time leading rushing record a QB just for no reason

Please don’t respond to this guy. Just read some of his posts and he speaks like he has an ear to everyone. He hasn’t got a ******* clue but like the message you quoted he speaks in facts. Just leave him to it. ❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Please don’t respond to this guy. Just read some of his posts and he speaks like he has an ear to everyone. He hasn’t got a ******* clue but like the message you quoted he speaks in facts. Just leave him to it. ❤️

Haha....yeah I dont be knowing whats what

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

No reason? The reason is he wants more than he's worth and he wants it fully guaranteed... It's not that hard to comprehend.

He was an MVP 4 years ago, hasn't had a good season since 3 years ago, hasn't played a full season since 3 years ago, wants more money than Mahomes and wants it fully guaranteed.... Only an absolute moron would give in to those demands.

He'd have a ton of interest if he'd just be reasonable with his demands... It's not even about the money it's about the full guarantees, if he was just asking for 50 million/ year average but with standard guarantees he'd probably get it (he isn't worth that but he'd probably get it just because that's how QB money is)

One team made a terrible desperation decision to fully guarantee a QB contract and Lamar incorrectly assumes that means he should get one too, the problem is the browns weren't setting the market or starting a new trend. They made a stupid, desperate decision and no one else is in any hurry to repeat it (just as no one else was going to give Watson a fully guaranteed deal).

So yeah, there is plenty of reason no one is lining up to sign him.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

I dont understand this comment, and this is probably going to close the thread....but did you just call Kap an idiot for standing up to civil rights?? haha

Im a black man on this thread who appreciated his courage very much....like.....how dare you haha

If you'd like to have a longer conversation in PM I'm happy to have it. You seem like a well-meaning individual. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like. And I'd suggest to be wary of anyone who tells you not to hear what another side has to say. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

No reason? The reason is he wants more than he's worth and he wants it fully guaranteed... It's not that hard to comprehend.

He was an MVP 4 years ago, hasn't had a good season since 3 years ago, hasn't played a full season since 3 years ago, wants more money than Mahomes and wants it fully guaranteed.... Only an absolute moron would give in to those demands.

He'd have a ton of interest if he'd just be reasonable with his demands... It's not even about the money it's about the full guarantees, if he was just asking for 50 million/ year average but with standard guarantees he'd probably get it (he isn't worth that but he'd probably get it just because that's how QB money is)

One team made a terrible desperation decision to fully guarantee a QB contract and Lamar incorrectly assumes that means he should get one too, the problem is the browns weren't setting the market or starting a new trend. They made a stupid, desperate decision and no one else is in any hurry to repeat it (just as no one else was going to give Watson a fully guaranteed deal).

So yeah, there is plenty of reason no one is lining up to sign him.

Another issue is there’s a lot of media heads who are pushing this Lamar deserves a Watson deal narrative. I’m sure he’s seeing it from home and it validates his absurd position to double down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonserinNC said:

We just saw Daniel Jones contract for christ sake!!!

Lamar isn't a free agent.

Many black QBs make more than Jones, including Lamar if he were to accept a deal that is in line with his value and what other QBs have gotten.

You are creating a race narrative for no reason.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Lamar isn't a free agent.

Many black QBs make more than Jones, including Lamar if he were to accept a deal that is in line with his value and what other QBs have gotten.

You are creating a race narrative for no reason.

Lamar makes more than Jones?? I actually want to hear this.....not being sarcastic......I didnt know

Im actually kind of excited.....I was sad when I thought Jones was making more

Edited by MonserinNC

Just now, MonserinNC said:

Lamar makes more than Jones?? I actually want to hear this.....not being sarcastic......I didnt know

I didn't say he makes more than Jones.

Lamar would easily top Jones' contract if he were to come off his demands. I'm not saying he should, but it's pretty clear from everyone connected to the Ravens that they've offered him multiple deals that would pay him a good bit more than Jones, both in AAV and guaranteed money.

Lamar is holding out for something even more, though. He has that right and I don't blame him for that, but he has played his hand wrong IMO by going without an agent.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I didn't say he makes more than Jones.

Lamar would easily top Jones' contract if he were to come off his demands. I'm not saying he should, but it's pretty clear from everyone connected to the Ravens that they've offered him multiple deals that would pay him a good bit more than Jones, both in AAV and guaranteed money.

Lamar is holding out for something even more, though. He has that right and I don't blame him for that, but he has played his hand wrong IMO by going without an agent.

Hey, Im totally cool with just having the opinion, he should have an agent....we all good brother.....just football fans debating

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonserinNC said:

Hey, Im totally cool with just having the opinion, he should have an agent....we all good brother.....just football fans debating

You're the one who brought race into this for no reason. That's not fun football debate.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You're the one who brought race into this for no reason. That's not fun football debate.

Dont do that bruh....the idea here is basically I should "shut up" when I clearly see a white quarterback get paid before a black one....and I probably will get banned from this website, for speaking on this issue as well.......the fact that I need to speak to you delicately when my people are the ones that are exploited is atrocious.... when they close this thread, and save your account while blocking me....what is the point?? Its just telling another black man to shut up while hyping up Seminoles 1......another native tribe