Cardinals release WR Robb.... Chosen Anderson

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ET80 said:

Oh… I’ve got plenty from the YOLO BoB era. This trade doesn’t come anywhere close to any of those.

This trade just feels dumb to me because we never came close to being competitive this year, so we make a random “win now” move when Hollywood got hurt. So we make the trade, lose a 5th for 76 yards. Granted it got rid of Kliff and Keim so cheers to that at least 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dome said:

Can’t even make a joke, none are as funny as his name change. 

never knew about the name change, I thought it was a typo of sorts.  Any idea what inspired him to chose such a name? Laughable anyways

10 hours ago, 3rivers said:

never knew about the name change, I thought it was a typo of sorts.  Any idea what inspired him to chose such a name? Laughable anyways

Well, he changed his name twice. It was originally Robby, and that was how he wrote it, and then prior to last season he changed it to Robbie. No joke. And now it's Chosen. But dude has had personality issues going back to being undrafted.

8 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Well, he changed his name twice. It was originally Robby, and that was how he wrote it, and then prior to last season he changed it to Robbie. No joke. And now it's Chosen. But dude has had personality issues going back to being undrafted.

will this affect him signing anywhere? He seemed like a capable WR at one time. The name change is quite comical