Texans sign WR Robert Woods (2 years, $15.25 M)

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, tab said:

My thoughts: Barf at worst, extremely mid at best 

I’m very meh on this. Given the FA class, this isn’t as bad as overpaying for a guy like Jakobi Myers. The deal is less than what other FAs would get and Woods probably slots into a rotational role with an incoming rookie (with Nico Collins as the 1 and John Metchie in the slot).

Decent vet presence with all of the kids at the position.

#SWARM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I’m very meh on this. Given the FA class, this isn’t as bad as overpaying for a guy like Jakobi Myers. The deal is less than what other FAs would get and Woods probably slots into a rotational role with an incoming rookie (with Nico Collins as the 1 and John Metchie in the slot).

#SWARM

This is why I like the signing so much. 

5 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Cooks is going to be an underrated trade acquisition. Especially if Houston has decency and let’s him have a say in his destination.

Whoever takes on the bulk of his salary is probably getting him. Compensation is nice, but cap space is better.

21 minutes ago, ET80 said:

#SWARM

I see 1.12 being used on a receiver. Probably JSN or Johnston.