GDT: Pittsburgh (9-2) at Cincinnati (5-6)

skywlker32

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I want to say that this team should freakin' rally around what just happened to Ryan but I know it's not that easy. I can understand why the defense is flat but Ben Roethlisberger needs to be a damn captain and leader.

+1, instead this O is lousy.  So much for the leadership and such of the killer B's - and this is vs the bungles!

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I love how that BS PFF article came out and everyone wants to rally and say he hasn't been that bad. No, he's been bad all season aside from two games.

I and I suspect most of the people in this topic have no clue what you're talking about and don't particularly care about anything PFF says one way or the other.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I love how that BS PFF article came out and everyone wants to rally and say he hasn't been that bad. No, he's been bad all season aside from two games.

yeah, I remember many times this season people here thought he was ready to retire and the mind wasn't there. I forgot about that, but now have been reminded of it. He better not keep playing like this. Maybe part of Tomlins recent legacy losing to bad teams has to do with Ben more than tomlin ?

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

He hasn't been bad all season, but he hasn't made plays consistently.  Way too many bad drives.  

Team getting beat at los on both sides of ball. 

Just deflated and they got us on our heels. 

Bengals oline gashing us. Can’t believe dalton is lighting us up like Brady. Ugly. 

Hoping and praying shazier is not paralyzed but that lowering his head tackle looked bad. 

Archived