Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

20 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I don’t I believe at all that JG will be available “long before TC starts” like the second article proclaims.  I personally think he’ll pass his physical towards the end of camp.  I think the FO and JMD are so overly invested in JG that if he’s can’t pass the physical before week - they just void the deal and sign him to a slightly lesser ones when he can.

Well he's weight bearing not in a boot, I'm sure he can stand in one spot and throw some light passes. So who know he still has a month before camp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 10:52 PM, jimkelly02 said:

I don’t I believe at all that JG will be available “long before TC starts” like the second article proclaims.  I personally think he’ll pass his physical towards the end of camp.  I think the FO and JMD are so overly invested in JG that if he’s can’t pass the physical before week - they just void the deal and sign him to a slightly lesser ones when he can.

Doesn’t TC start in 2 weeks? 

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

First preseason game August 13th.  Literally a month and two days away.

Can't believe it's finally already approaching lol.

It’s always the same I hope for the best I expect the worst. In this case the worst could also be the number one pick in the draft.

11 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

It’s always the same I hope for the best I expect the worst. In this case the worst could also be the number one pick in the draft.

You need to give it a rest. Baring several major injuries, this team is to talented to land the #1 overall pick. No matter how badly you want it to happen. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

You need to give it a rest. Baring several major injuries, this team is to talented to land the #1 overall pick. No matter how badly you want it to happen. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Do you know something the rest of us don’t know? Because right now we don’t have a starter QB or RB.

15 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I would be really happy if we got the first pick tbh.

• Like 1