Jalen Carter is freefalling, have a mock

Danger

• Tennessee trades #11, #72 and #186 to Atlanta for #8

love the trade. But if Jalen Carter is there even after a trade down, the Falcons should and likely would take him. High talent and they have two built in mentors to help him out in Grady and Onyemata now. 

I like both CBs you have the Lions drafting, just don't see them spending both first round picks on a position they just signed two more guys to in free agency. 

Cam Sutton- 7th year

Emmanuel Moseley- 6th year

Jeff Okudah- 4th year

Christian Gonzalez- rookie

Joey Porter Jr- rookie

Jerry Jacobs- 3rd year

Chase Lucas- 2nd year

Ifeatu Melifonwu- 3rd year

Will Harris- 5th year

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

I like both CBs you have the Lions drafting, just don't see them spending both first round picks on a position they just signed two more guys to in free agency. 

Cam Sutton- 7th year

Emmanuel Moseley- 6th year

Jeff Okudah- 4th year

Christian Gonzalez- rookie

Joey Porter Jr- rookie

Jerry Jacobs- 3rd year

Chase Lucas- 2nd year

Ifeatu Melifonwu- 3rd year

Will Harris- 5th year

Lol oops oversight 

Cool with the trade down but i gotta admit if Carter is there im still pulling the trigger.  I like Kancey but i just don't have him in the same hemisphere as Carter coming out at the same position.   If the Falcons pass on Carter they imo are making a huge mistake if you are lucky enough for a top 1 or 2 talent to fall to 8 and even more so outside the top 10 and still have a chance at him.   At 11 you 100% shoot your shot there and hope you strike gold.

dont think Carter falls that far. I also think JSN is too low.. I highly doubt 3 WR's get picked before him.  As for the Bengals pick.. I don't know much about that dude, but the position is cool with me.. Is he better than Washington from Georgia? 

• 2 weeks later...