GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

25 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

All y'all worried about the Texans passing on a QB... I hope you're happy now b/c I know we are ecstatic in Htown.

Trey Lance GIF - Trey Lance 49ers - Discover & Share GIFs

I would keep Davis Mills.  Lance's lack of playing time in last 3 years scares me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

We're still a little bit away from it but the Steelers are willing to move down from 17. Also willing to move up from 32 potentially.

Sounds like a perfect match. 32 + something for 17

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I would keep Davis Mills.  Lance's lack of playing time in last 3 years scares me.

It would be a worthy gamble by Houston. Ryans isn't going to lose his job if Lance sucks and will get another crack at really solving the QB position. It's not always a lock that you're going to get two cracks at the position. Lance is still an unknown. Mills is a backup QB, I think it's safe to say. 

I actually don't think that the 49ers would make that deal (I think that they would make a deal for Lance that involve something like 33 or 35 straight up, but not sending a pick back), but wanted to change things up on this mock a little. 

• Like 3

Just now, jch1911 said:

I gotta go teach in a few, but will listen to offers in the interim.

I will not be waiting until 6 PM EST to make a selection - way before then

I still only have Aiyuk and some spare parts