FINAL MOCK.

Suffering_Bills

Where as i love getting talented pass rushers and we got 2 of them this draft.  Im starting to worry where we are going to put all of them lol.

Campbell
Dupree
Wilson
Ellis
Ebiketie
Foskey
Malone
Carter
Ogundeji

As for guys who can also play DT some i guess would be

Campbell
Grady
Graham
Wilson
Onyemata
Eddie goldman
Dalton
Horne

CB sits at this we might could use 1 more in round 2 or 3 if we grab a WR in the other round.  Hall and Armstrong can kick rocks 

AJ
Heyward
Okudah
Hughes
Alford
Hall
Armstrong

12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Where as i love getting talented pass rushers and we got 2 of them this draft.  Im starting to worry where we are going to put all of them lol.

Campbell
Dupree
Wilson
Ellis
Ebiketie
Foskey
Malone
Carter
Ogundeji

Campbell
Grady
Graham
Wilson
Onyemata
Eddie goldman
Dalton
Horne

CB sits at this we might could use 1 more in round 2 or 3 if we grab a WR in the other round.  Hall and Armstrong can kick rocks 

AJ
Heyward
Okudah
Hughes
Alford
Hall
Armstrong

Be happy with the two young, talented pass-rushers. The opportunity doesn't come along every draft. 🙂

34 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Campbell
Dupree
Wilson
Ellis
Ebiketie
Foskey
Malone
Carter
Ogundeji

Campbell
Grady
Graham
Wilson
Onyemata
Eddie goldman
Dalton
Horne

AJ
Heyward
Okudah
Hughes
Alford
Hall
Armstrong

But, I changed it. Let me know what you think. 🙂

Nice draft for Detroit. I like all the players and positions. The only one I think I'd change would be La Porta for Anudike-Uzomah, as edge needs to be addressed and is a more valuable position. Detroit fans will tell you that there was actually no dropoff after the trade and that there are some promising tight ends on the roster. I'd still like to grab a guy, bit in this scenario I'd probably grab someone in the 5th or trade up a little if needed.

Also, you have Detroit grabbing two LB, which wouldn't be the worst thing but could see 48 being Anudike-Uzomah and 55 being La Porta, who I think makes it to 55 irl fwiw. I love Sewell at 81 in Detroit and understand Witherspoon over Gonzalez though still could see it go either way. Kancey at 18 seems like a good spot. Nice work as always.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

But, I changed it. Let me know what you think. 🙂

lol if it has to be Ringo i'll take the Edge Rusher i guess.  I've seen enough of Ringo getting his butt kicked at UGA every weekend in georgia to say im not interested in seeing that anymore.   I'll gladly take Forbes off ya hands though if you interested in that :P

Darnell Wright over Broderick Jones is certainly something.  I could see it happening though, if the Titans really believe in Andre Dillard.  Wright is a ready to go run blocking right tackle.

Musgrave and Tillman would be great to come away with as well.  Instant offensive improvement.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

lol if it has to be Ringo i'll take the Edge Rusher i guess.  I've seen enough of Ringo getting his butt kicked at UGA every weekend in georgia to say im not interested in seeing that anymore.   I'll gladly take Forbes off ya hands though if you interested in that :P

Done

• Like 1