Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

5 hours ago, adamq said:

Justin Jefferson to the (short term) IR. Good timing for us at least

Meh, I will never root for injuries to opposing players. I was looking forward to seeing how this secondary dealt with Jefferson/Chase in back to back weeks. The game was already going to be a likely blowout and a rough watch and it could be worse now. Jefferson would have made it more entertaining and it would have given us a look against a true elite WR. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Meh, I will never root for injuries to opposing players. I was looking forward to seeing how this secondary dealt with Jefferson/Chase in back to back weeks. The game was already going to be a likely blowout and a rough watch and it could be worse now. Jefferson would have made it more entertaining and it would have given us a look against a true elite WR. 

That's very fair, I just want to win though. Not at all happy he's hurt, just pointing out it benefits the Niners

• Like 2

Jerry Jeudy got eviscerated in primetime by Steve Smith. That was hilarious. 

Also, apparently Mike McClinchey has been booty all season long for the Broncos. 

What a **** show. Sign Shanahan and Lynch to a 20 year contract. Never want to see the 49ers sink that low again. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Also, apparently Mike McClinchey has been booty all season long for the Broncos. 

I heard on Habberman and Middlekauf I believe that he has been in a twitter war with Broncos fans on the line. He needs to get a thicker skin (and be better at pass blocking).

Edited by Ftn49
  • Like 1