Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who worries you more right now, eagles or cowboys?

I'd have to say Eagles in Philly > Cowboys in Dallas > Cowboys at Levi's > Eagles at Levi's, even though the Cowboys in theory are better at home/worse on the road than the Eagles

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who worries you more right now, eagles or cowboys?

Cowboys. But Dak under any discomfort just doesn't look so hot for me. So I feel pretty confident no matter what as long as we have our key pieces.

• Like 4

Just now, JIllg said:

Cowboys. But Dak under any discomfort just doesn't look so hot for me. So I feel pretty confident no matter what as long as we have our key pieces.

I also think their passing game is easier to stifle.

Everything runs through CeeDee. 

You make Dak prove he can beat you with anybody but CeeDee. Set coverage traps and see if he can solve the puzzle, over and over.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

One seed is on us now. Rams and Ravens loom large. One loss probably puts us out of it based on the eagles schedule. 

So no losing 

Seahawks at home with their playoff hopes on the line next week, with the way the Eagles have been playing these past few weeks hope Geno is healthy and can help us out a little. DK/Lockett/JSN against that secondary could be a disaster waiting to happen

Edited by jonnguy2015
  • Like 1

Good day today with a 49ers win, Seahawks loss, Rams loss, Lions loss & Eagles loss. 

Gona be a Seahawks fan for a week as they play the Eagles on MNF 

Giants are gona be my 2nd team for December - they play the Packers, Rams & Eagles X2. We clinch a playoff spot if the Packers lose tomorrow. 99% we're making it in anyway, but lets just make it official 

• Like 1