Week 13 GDT: G(eno)iants @ Raiders?

SilverNBlackFan

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

My god I hate Downing so much. Calling the most predictable 3rd/4th down plays imaginable. How about a bootleg? Play action pass? Garbage. 

Why be creative or use a moving pocket? Why not use timing routes and crossers? Why not try double moves? Wait I know... Todd Downing.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I mean, there's nothing I can do to convince you that Smith does much better pressing big receivers. 

I agree with that. Have said it many times. But that's 1/4 of the league's WRs. And with Smith not ableor not liking to play in other spots than on the outside L, OCs can scheme around him or take advantage of him. We're paying him 9mil for that crap.

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

I agree with that. Have said it many times. But that's 1/4 of the league's WRs. And with Smith not ableor not liking to play in other spots than on the outside L, OCs can scheme around him or take advantage of him. We're paying him 9mil for that crap.

I agree he's still not a good corner, but our corners are trash right now as a whole. Mckenzie deserves a whole lot of blame for what has transpired this year.

Archived