Week 13 GDT: G(eno)iants @ Raiders?

SilverNBlackFan

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

At what point do we start to get worried about Carr? Our entire O is trash this year and it is a new OC... but man he is the highest paid player in the NFL and looks bad.

I think it's more on Downing's scheme, but agree that I want him to be the kind of QB that can make scrubs look efficient the way Rivers/Brady do 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

I will back this strategy up until the day I die but I would Fair catch every single punt. 

No penalties, bad bounces and less fumbles. 

Richard could still fumble the fair catch

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

At what point do we start to get worried about Carr? Our entire O is trash this year and it is a new OC... but man he is the highest paid player in the NFL and looks bad.

Ive been harping on Carr all season. We all get on Todd Downing's back and deservedly so, but the talk all offseason was how much more input Carr had in this offense and how much a great relationship he and TD had. So i blame Carr too, because at the end of the day you're going to cater to your 125 Mill QB and the result has been bad.

He has definitely regressed. Doesn't look like nearly the same guy and his durability is a real concern for me going forward after we just paid him.

Archived