2023 Commanders OTAs, Minicamp & Training Camp

turtle28

51 minutes ago, 4209 said:

I think Patterson gets forgotten about too often. I get he’ll never be anything special, but he reminds me of a Rock Cartwright, when given the chance Patterson always seems to be solid.

If he’s making over the shoulder catches, that’s damn impressive and points to the possibility that he could be used in a McKissic type role.

Edited by turtle28

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think Patterson gets forgotten about too often. I get he’ll never be anything special, but he reminds me of a Rock Cartwright, when given the chance Pgterson always seems to be solid.

Hmm never though about that but yes Pat does resembles the Rock.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2023 at 2:48 PM, lavar703 said:

I’ll miss Heinicke and Holcomb. Still think both should’ve been re-signed and fully expect Rivera to bring Bostic back at some point. 

Really. I was on that Heinicke bandwagon but yr 2 was enough for me. Backup at best.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

If you read down in the comments, someone said this has to be a picture of Nats or Caps during their Championship runs & John Keim said it was a picture of fans outside waiting to get into or watching a Cavs game, I presume back when Lebron returned.

Well---that got me off the ledge --tanks a lot ! 😢

13 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I know it’s camp but I really hope that adding average offensive linemen isn’t the big problem especially with a rookie QB. This was my big concern. 

Yeah man, me too & I think it's everyone's biggest concern who is an honest evaluator of the team and not a huge homer.

7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Our Achilles Heel - ugh. Maybe we can pick up a decent vet or two . 

We may have to at guard, I hope it isn't so, but we'll have to see how Charles, Cosmi & Paul perform vs Allen, Mathis & Ridgeway. 

Heck Payne isn't even out there right now as Rivera said Payne nursing a toe injury that he said isn't serious but then said you have to let the medicine take care of it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by turtle28

38 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I know it’s camp but I really hope that adding average offensive linemen isn’t the big problem especially with a rookie QB. This was my big concern. 

Absolutely. This is a big concern but we will see how this OL progresses but yes this is a glaring concerment. 

• Like 1