Rams 2023 draft

NVRamsFan

7 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Would love for Hyatt to drop to us. 

I'll be honest, I'd take Tillman over him, I'd definitely take Josh Downs over him too.  But that's me.

I could be happy with Antonio Johnson or Jordan Battle with our next pick.  Wouldn't hate Siaki Ika either, but I don't think he's on Les' board.

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

I'll be honest, I'd take Tillman over him, I'd definitely take Josh Downs over him too.  But that's me.

I could be happy with Antonio Johnson or Jordan Battle with our next pick.  Wouldn't hate Siaki Ika either, but I don't think he's on Les' board.

Tillman is close but I think Downs is going be to be a huge letdown. I would hate that pick. 

7 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Tillman is close but I think Downs is going be to be a huge letdown. I would hate that pick. 

I don't think Downs is on our board because he just doesn't cut the mustard as a run-blocker, and we know McVay values that highly.  That said, I think that may be the bigger selling point for Tillman to McVay.  He's a tough SOB and could genuinely become what they thought they were getting in Allen Robinson.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Would you like the Rams to take Vorhees knowing the injury he suffered and if so when would you prefer the Rams to take him? 

I'd burn a 5th round pick on him if we have extras.  If he makes a full comeback from the injury he's a guaranteed starter, which is more than you can say for a lot of Day 3 picks, even if you have to wait a year for it.

• Like 1