2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

49 minutes ago, Norm said:

I just went to check where Levis ended up because I couldn't remember and LOL.

Him being a ****wit just be real.

Yeah I heard he hates dairy and screams if he sees milk. Read that somewhere a while back. Sounds fake but now I'm wondering.

I-95 corridor is Boston to DC, it's not just NYC. They all have their own flavor and attitude, which makes all of the connected cities and the people it concocts amazing to live around. Major world population and cultural hub for everything north and east of the Mississippi. It's honestly great, and an hour east we've got an ocean, and an hour west you're in farm-ville with amish people using horses to get around.

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Come hang out sometime, we put your cheese on (some) of our sandwiches that aren't Italian rooted.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Yeah I heard he hates dairy and screams if he sees milk. Read that somewhere a while back. Sounds fake but now I'm wondering.

I think he's just arrogant as all get out. That's not the end of the world, then there's the other weird *** stories too. Just odd

52 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Yep, expect anything.  People are going to freak when Gute spends 42 or 45 on Hendon Hooker.  Had him in for a visit, keep the heat on Love,  insurance for the QB position going forward.  I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

I talked about this other day, like when we drafted Brohm. I don't think it happens though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I think he's just arrogant as all get out. That's not the end of the world, then there's the other weird *** stories too. Just odd

Oh he's completely arrogant for sure. Apparently with more than a screw loose as well lol

36 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Im feelin the van ness/la porta iowa doubledip

I'd be ok with that but was thinking Gutes may go back to Georgia for a double dip today of Kelee Ringo and Darnell Washington. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Just take a day 3 gamer like a Jake Haener or Stetson Bennett and let them be Love's Flynn.

Flynn was from LSU, Etling is from LSU. Maybe the Flynn role is already in the house. 

4 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Let's assume the Packers go for a TE and WR in rd 2(Big assumption because they could go any position on their board).

Pick 42 and 45

Do you take the WR or TE first at 42? 

I don't think the value is there to take a WR in the second round, but many are going to try and make it fit. Gutes is going to still be taking the BPA in the second round. 

• Like 1