2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

10 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Looking at the board - I gotta think a CB is a very possible option at one of the two RD2 picks.

GB needs a true nickel imo. They potentially have three good CBs in Alexander, Stokes, & Douglas - but all three are better suited for the boundary. I mean Alexander would probably kill it playing there but I don't think that is going to happen with regularity.

Maybe they believe in SJC or Nixon playing there but I gotta think a slot corner is on the radar.

I think oline is too with Cody Mauch and Matthew Bergeron… Cody’s age might scare them off though.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

But this would be like our front office failing to realize our coaching staff may suck and then trading assets to draft another bum.

We have given our last 3 DCs like 4534 first round picks.

In this case I also think it matters on your eval of both Levis and Willis.  If you don't like what you have with Willis, and see more potential in Levis, take him.  I won't pretend to have a finger on the pulse of the Titans' brain trust, so I don't know.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

We have given our last 3 DCs like 4534 first round picks.

In this case I also think it matters on your eval of both Levis and Willis.  If you don't like what you have with Willis, and see more potential in Levis, take him.  I won't pretend to have a finger on the pulse of the Titans' brain trust, so I don't know.

Or just wait and take a better QB in the future and ride out Tannehill for now. Levis is god awful.

15 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Looking at the board - I gotta think a CB is a very possible option at one of the two RD2 picks.

GB needs a true nickel imo. They potentially have three good CBs in Alexander, Stokes, & Douglas - but all three are better suited for the boundary. I mean Alexander would probably kill it playing there but I don't think that is going to happen with regularity.

Maybe they believe in SJC or Nixon playing there but I gotta think a slot corner is on the radar.

Just get Quan Martin at 78 and prosper. 

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Or just wait and take a better QB in the future and ride out Tannehill for now. Levis is god awful.

This is the best thing to happen to Levis. Could wake him up. Still don't like him but I think he has a better chance now. 

11 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

And Gute would get his walking papers for that mistake.

He bought himself time, if Love bombs now he gets to swing again since he's got his extension with the help of the guy he traded to NYC.

For what mistake?  Keeping Rodgers if Love was bad, or just if Love was bad?

16 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Dream pick there would be Branch for a hybrid slot CB/S role. Branch and Mayer would be awesome, too.

• Like 3

Just now, Norm said:

This is the best thing to happen to Levis. Could wake him up. Still don't like him but I think he has a better chance now. 

I don't even know what to expect from Levis. His processing and pocket composure are severely lacking. I get that UK's OL was bad but a bad OL can completely break a QB. Just ask David Carr. I think Levis' upside is Carson Wentz and not a lot of people want the actual Carson Wentz these days.

• Like 1