GOTW | B1G Conference Championship Game | #8 Ohio State vs #4 Wisconsin

IDOG_det

B1G Conference Championship Game  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

19 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Really? I see Wisconsin as either a 4 seed, or out. Had them at 4 heading into this week, and a win over OSU is not any more impressive than Georgia's win, Oklahoma's win, or Clemson/Miami's win. Of course who knows, we have seen in the past the committee throw the rankings leading up to the final ranking out the window, hard to say. 

Man I am so nervous, such a monumental game for this Wisconsin program.

If Wisconsin wins, they'd be an undefeated Power 5 conference champ with no other undefeated conference champ. And although they have played a fairly weak schedule, they were still playing Power 5 teams and would have run the table in a Power 5 conference. 

And as we've seen from other teams around the country this year, that's still very difficult to do.

Just now, bkobow05 said:

For the sake of the nation, the Badgers need to win. 

This, although I fear many will be rooting against the Badgers to see themselves proven right, as they've been claiming we are overrated and waiting for us to fall. Which I can relate to, I remember FSU in 2014 (?), have nothing against the program but found myself loving that Oregon beatdown since I believed FSU lucked in on a cupcake schedule... Still, we are damn Cinderella's! How could you not want a team of 3 stars to get in over 2 national powerhouses with championships in the last few years? Listen to your heart. Go Badgers!

Archived