Ravens extend QB Lamar Jackson

RaidersAreOne

Occam's Razor, we all knew this would end in a Lamar extension with the Ravens. There was literally never a sign that it wouldn't end this way. Goes to show how much a simple situation can be blown out of proportion by motivated parties. 

This girl on this Hotels.com commercial on NFLN right now has a hella thicc a**, watch for that during the draft tonight fellas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paraven said:

Man feels like a mistake to me, let’s hope jackson can revert back to 2019-2020 form 

5 year deal is perfect. He'll still be Lamar at age 30/31. And he 100% dropped the fully guaranteed thing I bet.

With this new OC he'll probably elongate his long-term career prospects as well because I believe Monken is going to open up his passing.

16 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

@wackywabbit you get a well deserved round of saying I told you so to a lot of us 

I can't really think of anyone in here who didn't think a deal would get done, so I can't give him credit for that. I will give him credit for aggravating a lot of people in NFL Gen though 🤣

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm too scared to go look back and see what I said, but did I say Lamar was staying or going? Someone tell me

I know I said he'd play this year on the tag and hold out of camp and screw over our offense to start the season

Simpson-bush GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

edit: but my big gripe was the fully guaranteed thing. $185?? I'll take that

Edited by Ray Reed

5 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I can't really think of anyone in here who didn't think a deal would get done, so I can't give him credit for that. I will give him credit for aggravating a lot of people in NFL Gen though 🤣

Lol, good joke. Even Jeff Z thought it was more likely not happening at some point.

Look at me, I'm the insider now.

• Like 3