🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I post my mocks so I can be held accountable I’m not just out here saying random stuff. I honestly don’t remember, don’t even remember who was in bush draft class. 

Again if you wanna come for me bring facts so we can review it. I never shy’d away from the Bruce campbells etc even today I invited you to pull facts so we can discuss. You don’t want to tho you’re more into playing petty games nowadays. 

Ah ok so you can’t remember the Bush mock, but you do remember enough to say you were money in the last 5 years, lol. 

For the record your latest mocks are very good but not infallible. Self praise is no praise I find. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dessie said:

Ah ok so you can’t remember the Bush mock, but you do remember enough to say you were money in the last 5 years, lol. 

For the record your latest mocks are very good but not infallible. Self praise is no praise I find. 

Money doesn’t equal perfect. Nobody’s perfect draft is a crap shoot. If ima take the heat for my Bruce Campbell ima definitely take my props for the maxx, j Jeff etc.

kinda hard beating up on bush who was doing good before the acl but you’re entitled to your own opinion. 

I looked at his draft class and I may have picked him I don’t know how but I know that year my big 3

josh Allen vs cle

Turnhill vs abrams

Montgomery vs Jacobs

And maxx think foster too

that may be my worst mock honestly 

but I did some trades I just don’t remember all the details. 

If you did mocks you’ll understand. So many prospects over the last even 5 years. sure ima remember the guys who are top 20 in the nfl that I mocked over the others again if you did mocks you’d understand. Can’t remember everyone. 

for the future if you wanna debate anything with me just come with proof hard to debate without facts/proof. I’m just not gonna do the work for you. I have nothing to hide and invite anyone to pull my mocks and put me on the grill. I stand on my shi and I’m never hard to find. 🍻

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bruhh pull um up come on let’s go lol you live for historical fact checking 

pull the tj watt year too

or the ziggy slay year

Can I pull the Bruce Campbell and Russell years or you wanna play yourself later?

DHB = Crab+Mac 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Can I pull the Bruce Campbell and Russell years or you wanna play yourself later?

DHB = Crab+Mac 

Never mocked jr

bruce Yea that was me 

dhb year I actually mocked that lb from usc the bengals picked can’t remember his name shii getting old but yup that was my dhb quote.

didnt stop doing mocks like someone I know after the short qb the browns drafted from Tex a&m didn’t do good. 

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Money doesn’t equal perfect. Nobody’s perfect draft is a crap shoot. If ima take the heat for my Bruce Campbell ima definitely take my props for the maxx, j Jeff etc.

kinda hard beating up on bush who was doing good before the acl but you’re entitled to your own opinion. 

I looked at his draft class and I may have picked him I don’t know how but I know that year my big 3

josh Allen vs cle

Turnhill vs abrams

Montgomery vs Jacobs

And maxx think foster too

that may be my worst mock honestly 

but I did some trades I just don’t remember all the details. 

If you did mocks you’ll understand. So many prospects over the last even 5 years. sure ima remember the guys who are top 20 in the nfl that I mocked over the others again if you did mocks you’d understand. Can’t remember everyone. 

for the future if you wanna debate anything with me just come with proof hard to debate without facts/proof. I’m just not gonna do the work for you. I have nothing to hide and invite anyone to pull my mocks and put me on the grill. I stand on my shi and I’m never hard to find. 🍻

Don’t be getting all butt hurt because I highlighted a bad pick, just accept it (it happens). Wouldn’t have mentioned it until you started bragging (unlike you tbf).

Trying to avoid the answer is embarrassing on your part, you were big enough to start bragging so accept you made a bad pick. Talking about facts is exactly what I did with Bush, you mocked him it was a bad pick. 

Edited by Dessie

On 9/12/2023 at 2:31 PM, big_palooka said:

I'm old enough to remember when Khalil Mack was a "bust" because he didn't get a sack in pre-season until the 4th quarter of his 4th game against nobodies. 

Wilson hasn't played since Nov last year. Missed most of camp. Was raw coming out. He's a project. If he looks like this year 2, then you have beef

That's where I'm at as well. We knew he was injured prior to being drafted and he missed pretty much everything up until the end of Preseason -- and then on top of that was forced into action (at Mile High Stadium, of all places) due to Chandler having a suspected mental breakdown. He's gonna take some time to get acclimated and get coached up.

If he's still looking like this in Week 2, Season 2 -- then yeah, some shade needs to get thrown on the Raiders draft team.

28 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Don’t be getting all butt hurt because I highlighted a bad pick, just accept it (it happens). Wouldn’t Jane mentioned until you started bragging (unlike you tbf).

Trying to avoid the answer is embarrassing on your part, you were big enough to start bragging so accept you made a bad pick. Talking about facts is exactly what I did with Bush, you mocked him it was a bad pick. 

Did I pick bush or not? Still hasn’t been confirmed…

I honestly don’t remember I’m not rain man.

find my mock and let’s see…that’s the only way this gets settled 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Did I pick bush or not? Still hasn’t been confirmed…

I honestly don’t remember I’m not rain man.

find my mock and let’s see…that’s the only way this gets settled 

Yeah you picked Bush, another 1st round LB bust. Laughable you won’t accept that you made a bad pick.

Who do you reckon you would have picked if it wasn’t Bush?

Edited by Dessie

34 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Yeah you picked Bush, another 1st round LB busy. Laughable you won’t accept that you made a bad pick.

Who do you reckon you would have picked if it wasn’t Bush?

This is why I say you borderline hating right now.

But I’ll take your word for it and play the petty Dessie game.

ok say I mocked bush to us

-he had a great rookie year

-tore his acl 2nd year

that makes a guy a bust?

laughable is you labeling a guy a bust cause of a injury that usually takes a year or 2 to fully recover from. Not only is that laughable but shows your true colors given the physicality of the game esp the lb position.

honestly if that’s the best you have against me then yea my mocks have been money. Not perfect but money.

38 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

This is why I say you borderline hating right now.

But I’ll take your word for it and play the petty Dessie game.

ok say I mocked bush to us

-he had a great rookie year

-tore his acl 2nd year

that makes a guy a bust?

laughable is you labeling a guy a bust cause of a injury that usually takes a year or 2 to fully recover from. Not only is that laughable but shows your true colors given the physicality of the game esp the lb position.

honestly if that’s the best you have against me then yea my mocks have been money. Not perfect but money.

Jesus are you really saying that Bush was a good pick in the 1st round? 

Exactly my point you made a bad pick but won’t accept it but stil think you are money. Ego is out of control at this point, thought you were better than that tbf. 

Edited by Dessie

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Never mocked jr

bruce Yea that was me 

dhb year I actually mocked that lb from usc the bengals picked can’t remember his name shii getting old but yup that was my dhb quote.

didnt stop doing mocks like someone I know after the short qb the browns drafted from Tex a&m didn’t do good. 

Rey Rey Maualuga 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Rey Rey Maualuga 

I remember almost everyone thinking he was destined to basically be Ray Lewis 2.0. 

He was actually pretty solid for a few years, but never got anywhere near the heights he was projected to. 

Different years, but both he and Taylor Mays were expected to do great things and had all the raw talent in the world. Maualuga was alright, but man did Mays wind up being a dud. 

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I remember almost everyone thinking he was destined to basically be Ray Lewis 2.0. 

He was actually pretty solid for a few years, but never got anywhere near the heights he was projected to. 

Different years, but both he and Taylor Mays were expected to do great things and had all the raw talent in the world. Maualuga was alright, but man did Mays wind up being a dud. 

Nah that’s not right there was a few in here telling NCough he wasn’t that good.