Draft Day 2

MdTitansFan56

The reaction to Spears is about what I thought it would be. 

And j agree with pretty much all of it. I like Spears the player but question skipping over WR. 

We just gonna keep running into 18 man boxes?

Why not just trade cut Henry and Tannehill now?

This really feels like a draft for next year. 

Feels like they said we gonna groom the replacements for Tannehill and Henry now. 

I really thought Tyler Scott was gonna be the pick. 

I like each player. Just not a fan where any of them were picked. 

Does feel like we will trade like an 4th next year for a WR after the draft. 

I'd give the first 3 rounds s B- to C,+. Spears brings it down.  

Similar to last year's draft I think this draft will look s lot better next year. 

Skronkski should start right away. I think he will be our LT. 

Spears can be a real baller. That game against USC was bananas. 

Levis with a year of coaching a solid OL cdn be a real good QB. 

We got McCreary last year. Good player. NPF has a chance to take a jump similar to Nate Davis. 

We love Chig. 

Off-season for Burks who will come in, in much better shape. (been at OTAs). 

Kyle Phillips was no scrub. .

I'm not thrilled about running the same offense. But I have faith in Kelly over downing. 

Titan up. 

• Like 1

This draft has been solid in my opinion. If they don't get Levis and roll with Tannehill then after next year what's the plan for QB if the team is around 500? Levis has potential so I can get behind it. Skoronski was a great pick to fill a need. Spears is very promising and Henry needs help.

Also you all seem to forget that we did address WR. Chris Moore about to have an 1000 yard season.

I am joking about Chris Moore by the way and I really don't understand the plan at WR. It's just negligent at this point.

However I am good with the draft overall so far just not sure why a RB was the choice at 3 but the more I read and see on him he is impressive. 

Maybe we should have seen this all coming with how often Cartoon and Vrabel hyped up running the ball. Getting speed though I don't know how Vrabel can say that and this is the result. Team speed is not better.

The Titans are better today as Skoronski is a plug and play starter. Levis is a much better QB than Willis imo. He has big time potential but needs to fix some things. If Levis can become something, that is huge. Got to try and get a true top tier QB somehow.

Spears I think in a committee will be great.

Seriously though, wth is the plan at WR. Who is going to catch the ball outside of Burks and Chig? We better fix the injury bug woes or man going to be even more rough at wide receiver 

Edited by Titan89
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Titan89 said:

This draft has been solid in my opinion. If they don't get Levis and roll with Tannehill then after next year what's the plan for QB if the team is around 500? Levis has potential so I can get behind it. Skoronski was a great pick to fill a need. Spears is very promising and Henry needs help.

Also you all seem to forget that we did address WR. Chris Moore about to have an 1000 yard season.

I am joking at Chris Moore by the way and I really don't understand the plan at WR. It's just negligent at this point.

However I am good with the draft overall so far just not sure why a RB was the choice at 3 but the more I read and see on him he is impressive. 

Maybe we should have seen this all coming with how often Cartoon and Vrabel hyped up running the ball. Getting speed though I don't know how Vrabel can say that and this is the result. Team speed is not better.

The Titans are better today as Skoronski is a plug and play starter. Levis is a much better QB than Willis imo. He has big time potential but needs to fix some things. If Levis can become something, that is huge. Got to try and get a true top tier QB somehow.

Spears I think in a committee will be great.

Seriously though, wth is the plan at WR. Who is going to catch the ball outside of Burks and Chig? We better fix the injury bug woes or man going to be even more rough at wide receiver 

Agree on all points. 

Don't make the plan at WR. 

To me it screams trading for a WR. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Agree on all points. 

Don't make the plan at WR. 

To me it screams trading for a WR. 

At this point, I don't see any other way but to trade for an established vet WR

They can't seriously be content with this group at WR. Even if you are trying to tank, you could have signed a couple of cheap vets to at least have halfway decent options.

They have to do something.