Draft Day 2

MdTitansFan56

Who all are you hoping for today?  Would you all riot over Levis/Hooker? I don't really want either one but would take Levis over him. 

Guys I would like

Joey Porter Jr, Jonathan Mingo, Josh Downs, Tyler Scott, Cedric Tillman, Darnell Washington, Michael Mayer. 

Edited by MdTitansFan56

12 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Skip QB. 

Didn't believe in one in the 1st so no reason to do it now. 

But I hate to say I think this means our offense won't be changing much. Run Derrick. Play action. 

Was hoping to open it up more 

Agree with you 100% there. Not only do I not really like the guys available but it also locks us into them for a few years which in turn takes us out of the class next year. 

Give me Tank Dell. We need speed and he has more than enough. Would be a good return man as well I think so yeah

TANK on day 2 pls lol 

Wouldn't mind the two VOL WRs.

Washington Mingo and Porter Jr are all guys Id love to have as well so they really can't disappoint me today with the holes we have. Unless they take a POWER RB haha like find me a speedy RB and Im with it. We need talent Badly. Cause look what we have to deal with 2 games each. T Law. CJ. AR... Yo haha we need talent now or we won't need to worry about 7 wins cause we will be last in the south if we aren't careful these next couple years man

Bruh that Cincy game HAUNTS ME. I can not belivie after years of manning then Luck we get a LUCKY break with Andrew leaving and Watson having zero help. That was our chance dude. It will be years before we sniff a AFCCG imo unless this draft is out of this world and our defense comes back top 5. OH and Henry goes for 2k again lol. Oh oh and Burks arrives with KP like these things COULD happen but thats a lot of IF so yee sorry rant over love yall man 

Need to come out of today with a WR. I can’t say that you have to draft for need in the second round of the draft, but man, NWI is still WR2. 

Take BPA anyways. Hopefully that somehow matches up with receiver at some point in the second or third, but this team needs young talent everywhere.