Draft Day 2

MdTitansFan56

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s just so uninspiring man. So uninspiring 

You know what?

I really don't care. Bring in Levis. I know people will hate it, but he is a younger Tannehill. I'm pretty sure we had an 1st round grade on him and just didn't want to pick him at #11 and didn't want to spend crazy to get up in the teens.

I will stand back on my initial feeling last offseason, I liked Levis before the season started and his stock took a major hit. 

• Like 2

I'll always root for the underdog.  He will come in with nobody expecting him to do anything but fail. Levis will come in and become the best in the AFC South. :)  Because we will have a system that will be built to his strengths. He will have an OL. Kelly will do what he did to Davis MIlls but multiply it!

Lets get some Levis in this MOFO! 

Taking Levis or Hooker here would make little sense to me.

If you like either one of those well enough to think they can be a franchise QB, why wouldn't you pick them at 11 and ensure you have the 5th year option? Why would you risk 20 other teams possibly drafting them? Just seems off.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You know what?

I really don't care. Bring in Levis. I know people will hate it, but he is a younger Tannehill. I'm pretty sure we had an 1st round grade on him and just didn't want to pick him at #11 and didn't want to spend crazy to get up in the teens.

I will stand back on my initial feeling last offseason, I liked Levis before the season started and his stock took a major hit. 

I do see the upside in Levis, for sure

It is what it is. I’m down for whatever !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If you like either one of those well enough to think they can be a franchise QB, why wouldn't you pick them at 11 and ensure you have the 5th year option? Why would you risk 20 other teams possibly drafting them? Just seems off.

Great points 

levis at least has a shot in hell at being a high-end QB. i don't think he'll do it, but i can cope myself into believing it.

if we stake our future on hendon ******* hooker i will be as checked out on the titans as i have been in years. i'll still watch the damn team, we're all too far gone to think otherwise lol, but my god what an awful decision that would be. just a total waste of the next several years.

Edited by -Hope-

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

My thinking is Skronoski was a much higher rated player on the board and maybe said "well we just gonna roll with what we got and maybe look at another option."

Then said, whoa?  We actually liked Levis/Hooker, but we didn't think he'd fall this low. Let's go get him, have our cake and eat it too.
They knew they had flaws or hurdles and didn't think it was worth top 10. But we think they will be actually good NFL QB's with seasoning. 

Ultimately I'm with you. If you didn't want him at #11, then why now? 

Maybe they don't view him as a "franchise saving QB" at the moment that can play right away, but rated him low 1st high 2nd. 

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

levis at least has a shot in hell at being a high-end QB. i don't think he'll do it, but i can cope myself into believing it.

if we stake our future on hendon ******* hooker i will be as checked out on the titans as i have been in years. i'll still watch the damn team, we're all too far gone to think otherwise lol, but my god what an awful decision that would be. just a total waste of the next several years.

I would love to hear the logic behind picking a QB in the 2nd. What would be their reason?  Why pass on them in the 1st. Could have just traded back...and back....and back picked up some picks.