2023 EC Semifinals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Philadelphia 76ers

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

lol i'm glad those goalposts are light enough to move

What goalposts? I said last year Tatum would be a great #2…I don’t think he’s a bad player, I just don’t think he’s at the level that leads a team to a championship. 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

What goalposts? I said last year Tatum would be a great #2…I don’t think he’s a bad player, I just don’t think he’s at the level that leads a team to a championship. 

If the Celtics win this series, I think they win it all.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Not going to pretend to know how they match up with anyone in the west….but IF they do win this year, and it’s with similar production we’ve seen, would you say that it was Tatum that lead the way?

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Not going to pretend to know how they match up with anyone in the west….but IF they do win this year, and it’s with similar production we’ve seen, would you say that it was Tatum that lead the way?

No. I'd say that Money Mike Muscala led the way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Nuggets would beat them imo. Just from a matchup standpoint. Celtics over Lakers or Suns though. Luckily for Boston the Lakers match up pretty well with the Nuggets so that'll be a tough series.

6 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

10000 percent. Basketball isn't just about scoring points. 

The man you're talking **** about is leading them in points, rebounds, and assists in the postseason lol

6 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Nuggets would beat them imo. Just from a matchup standpoint. Celtics over Lakers or Suns though. Luckily for Boston the Lakers match up pretty well with the Nuggets so that'll be a tough series.

From a matchup standpoint, the Cs look great on paper against the Nugs?