2nd Round Pick - S/CB Jartavius Martin

MKnight82

10 minutes ago, Troublez said:

The whole year I loved this kid - literally was telling my buddy today that I thought he made the IL Corners look better than they played. Plus - called it early :)

Our secondary is going to be like a modern NBA team.  Positionless, shifting around to confuse QBs. 

• Like 1

This really is hard to swallow.  There are moments when I ask myself why I care.  This is one of those.   Such opportunity to become a better team.  Instead we reach on a backups backup instead of a first round guard.  Best of luck O’Cyrus.  

I like the player.  Really thought there were better options here to help the team, but this front office, like Mathis last year, is clearly prioritizing what happens next off-season and expecting Fuller and/or Curl to be walking.  

You just can’t do that in the NFL today.  

19 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I like the player.  Really thought there were better options here to help the team, but this front office, like Mathis last year, is clearly prioritizing what happens next off-season and expecting Fuller and/or Curl to be walking.  

You just can’t do that in the NFL today.  

Bobby McCain played 93% of defensive snaps last season.  Martin is taking his spot.  I don’t think he will be backing up anyone.  The 3rd safety/slot CB is a starter in our scheme.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, daskins said:

This really is hard to swallow.  There are moments when I ask myself why I care.  This is one of those.   Such opportunity to become a better team.  Instead we reach on a backups backup instead of a first round guard.  Best of luck O’Cyrus.  

What a drunken drama queen this guy is!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Bobby McCain played 93% of defensive snaps last season.  Martin is taking his spot.  I don’t think he will be backing up anyone.  The 3rd safety/slot CB is a starter in our scheme.

Guess that means we’re out on Forrest being a starter then?  

16 hours ago, Troublez said:

The whole year I loved this kid - literally was telling my buddy today that I thought he made the IL Corners look better than they played. Plus - called it early :)

I like that. I really didn't know much about him. Thanks for the info.