2023 NFL Draft Day 3 (**NO SPOILERS**)

CBears019

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

HARD disagree. I thought he might sneak into the 3rd if Corners had a run. He’s a great fit for the system and now with him and Tyrique we suddenly have some serious depth in the Secondary

I clarified after, wasn’t calling him a meh player. Personally don’t get excited about cb picks 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Robert Beal had a couple plays with elite get off speed. I’m glad we’re gonna shoot for coverage sacks, it might lead to interceptions. 

I think we are going to be looking for most pressure up the middle, and have the ends be more contain (might see the bigger guys out there on the edge more than we expect this year) and then yea, look for more coverage sacks

Obviously like everyone else has said, calling up Nguakue makes sense, being ready for guys like Lawson to get cut. But even then, it’s probably one year with us working on setting a solid floor of the Defense, and next year grabbing the difference maker(s)

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

I think we are going to be looking for most pressure up the middle, and have the ends be more contain (might see the bigger guys out there on the edge more than we expect this year) and then yea, look for more coverage sacks

Obviously like everyone else has said, calling up Nguakue makes sense, being ready for guys like Lawson to get cut. But even then, it’s probably one year with us working on setting a solid floor of the Defense, and next year grabbing the difference maker(s)

Marvin Harrison Jr 

Keaton Mitchell and Matt landers are my two late round flyers for offensive weaponry. Not super sure we have roster space for Mitchell at running back without cutting some one else though. Landers otoh is just an extreme RAS freak.