2023 NFL Draft Day 3 (**NO SPOILERS**)

CBears019

9 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

@StLunatic88 I appreciate having you around here, you’re a good poster. I understand bailing on the rams but why’d you settle on Chicago? Just curious. 

if you’d made the same decision in baseball, St Louis mightve had you castrated. 

I forgot about Bennett.  I wanted him too.

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

This dude had a long beard tied into a knot too 

Was recently in line at a car wash admiring the POS Corolla ahead of me, as it was absolutely covered in Raiders bumper stickers, like multiple instances of the same sticker, all sloppily applied.  Was wishing I had someone with me in the car to really appreciate it.  The guy got the front of the line, paid, the gate opened, and he immediately drove sideways, really hard, into the concrete piling, dragging it all the way down the side of his car before finally straightening out. It was the slowest but most massive crash I've seen in a long time. I think about that often.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Walks like a penguin, has a car window decal wishing someone would rest in peace with angel wings on the side

Has a shirt of that person’s face with a background of the sun in the clouds and offensive Sons of Anarchy-esque font on the back with some dumb corny poem 

1 minute ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Was recently in line at a car wash admiring the POS Corolla ahead of me, as it was absolutely covered in Raiders bumper stickers, like multiple instances of the same sticker, all sloppily applied.  Was wishing I had someone with me in the car to really appreciate it.  The guy got the front of the line, paid, the gate opened, and he immediately drove sideways, really hard, into the concrete piling, dragging it all the way down the side of his car before finally straightening out. It was the slowest but most massive crash I've seen in a long time. I think about that often.

Mood What GIF by NBC