Best Players Available - Day Three

goldfishwars

36 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'm infatuated with Clark Phillips. I have no idea how he is still on the board when some of these other DBs were drafted ahead of him in the 3rd.

Like....how the hell was Riley Moss drafted above him.

More than usual, this draft lacks consensus so it is a draft of everyone having Their Guy. I have Trice Phillips Moss. You prolly don't. The teams are the same way.

And the teams have spent more time researching each kid, seeing more medicals, and talking to them.

Edited by Techbert
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'm infatuated with Clark Phillips. I have no idea how he is still on the board when some of these other DBs were drafted ahead of him in the 3rd.

Like....how the hell was Riley Moss drafted above him.

Moss is bigger and has a 9.8 RAS. Phillips is less athletic and smaller, I would say a dude that jumps almost 40" with Moss athletic profile projects betterand CB is one of those positions. Wasn't Moss also one of the fastest at senior bowl? So your example doesn't make sense

7 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Not that i know of it's really confusing me why he is falling.  I thought for sure the Falcons were gonna go after him in round 3.   I know i've been really tough on Ringo as well as a round 2 guy but in the 4th round i think he is worth the upside for sure at safety but even at CB.

Gotta be right?