Roger Rosengarten
OT Washington

Frank Gore Jr.
RB Southern Miss

Omar Speights
LB LSU

Again, not bad.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think DeJean not testing at the combine helps push him down. Not sure why he's not testing but can't see how that helps his draft stock.

DeJean's season was cut short in November as he suffered a season-ending lower-leg injury in practice leading up to the Hawkeyes game against Illinois on Nov. 18.

Probably tore something and isn't 100% yet.

I got Edgerrin Cooper over Payton Wilson as LB1 now.
Those T-Rex arms on Payton worry me that he won't be able to get off blocks in the NFL, but I do think Payton is the most naturally instinctive LB in the class.

43 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I got Edgerrin Cooper over Payton Wilson as LB1 now.
Those T-Rex arms on Payton worry me that he won't be able to get off blocks in the NFL, but I do think Payton is the most naturally instinctive LB in the class.

There is no stud LB in this class IMO.

But, I perceive there are guys who could play roles in the defense and could be had later.

Colson, Knight, Jacobs, Eichenberg, Ulofoshio and Wallace to name a few.

3 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

There is no stud LB in this class IMO.

But, I perceive there are guys who could play roles in the defense and could be had later.

Colson, Knight, Jacobs, Eichenberg, Ulofoshio and Wallace to name a few.

Yea Cooper is not a stud, even though people will say he is after he has a really good combine. But he's probably the "safest" LB in this class. 

Payton Wilson could have been a stud if his arms were at least 2" longer and his injury history wasn't worrisome. He has good instincts and he moves well, but the NFL is a different beast when it comes to stacking and shedding, getting through/around blocks- and those baby arms are gonna be an issue at this NFL level.

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

So who is everyone liking at 22? I find myself wanting to trade down a lot in mocks unless like jared verse falls.

DeJean/Arnold/Quinyon/Wiggins or trade/package the pick for an existing star. 

• Like 1

So who is everyone liking at 22? I find myself wanting to trade down a lot in mocks unless like jared verse falls.

I feel like realistically and ideally, I'd be very happy with Quinyon, DeJean or Wiggins. To a lesser extent but still happy with Kool-Aid, Rakestraw, maybe after a small trade down. And unrealistically Terrion would be sweet. Basically I just want a corner lol.

41 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah the mocks sorta shifted out of our favor. Basically trade down with the Cards at #27 when there is no corners left…pick up an extra third.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I feel like realistically and ideally, I'd be very happy with Quinyon, DeJean or Wiggins. To a lesser extent but still happy with Kool-Aid, Rakestraw, maybe after a small trade down. And unrealistically Terrion would be sweet. Basically I just want a corner lol.

I actually don't even think we need a corner that bad unless its a slot corner. 

11 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Hearing a lot of guys like Cossell and I think Jeremiah like Kamari Lassiter. Haven't done much research on him. Could be a round 2 guy along with TJ Tampa.

I rank him after Tampa, but same tier. Think both go early/mid round 2.

based on slay, rogers, ricks and ringo being here next year?

This forum seems to be putting a lot of stock into a guy who hasn't played in a year. How'd that work out for leveon and ridley? He's also like 5'10 170.

Slay is old af for a CB. You think he plays 16+ games?

Ricks and Ringo haven't done anything, and neither guy has great agility.  

Assuming we are good at CB is like assuming Jordan Davis will develop a pass rush and justify where we drafted him. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1