2024 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

21 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

I think the DL is set. Unless someone drops that we didn’t think would be there.

It's looks a lot like a NASCAR set - guys who fire off and get upfield as fast as possible. You have a few guys who can hold a Point of Attack, but it looks like the plan is going to be to get to the QB quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

It's looks a lot like a NASCAR set - guys who fire off and get upfield as fast as possible. You have a few guys who can hold a Point of Attack, but it looks like the plan is going to be to get to the QB quickly.

Disrupt the plan & get the TO!

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

12 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Had a big contingent in Austin today, and that’s with Ohio St and Bama have their Pro Days today also 

Specifically included the WR coach. Mitchell and Worthy might be in play.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Kirby Drive said:

I just dont know how I feel about Mitchell.

I like him better than Worthy.  Very good size, can catch, and can run.  I think he is being overshadowed because he wasnt the number 1 option for Texas.  He would be the number 1 option for nearly every college team. 

• Like 2

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

I like him better than Worthy.  Very good size, can catch, and can run.  I think he is being overshadowed because he wasnt the number 1 option for Texas.  He would be the number 1 option for nearly every college team. 

Bingo. Watching him play, I see a lot of Hopkins in his game - can work over and around defenders to make contested catches.

Actually... I'd comp him as Keenan Allen. Good routes, great hands and can fight through a defender to pull in just about anything.

I'm also wondering why people aren't talking about Xavier Legette. His size and athletic ability is freakazoid-like, he's a BIG dude who runs with bad intentions. 

He's talked about as a 2-3rd round guy - WHY? His gamestyle reminds me a lot of another South Carolina guy, Deebo Samuel. Maybe not the best route runner, but arguably one of the best players with the ball in his hands. 

• Like 1