2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Maybe if we had JMD and he tried to re-live the Gronk/Hernandez days lol.

Bro those Gronk/Hernandez days were elite.  Those two just completely dominated defenses.  I would love to see us play that style of offense.  AP does love to run the ball and be physical.  Maybe he'd consider it. 🤔

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

I'm probably one of the few wierdos in the world that would draft Bowers at 13 if we had the chance.  two TE sets ftw.

It's really not that far fetched. Luxury, sure but a move TE along with Mayer would be unstoppable in the middle of the field and red zone. 

54 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

51 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Totally different deal doing it with pads on. He’s fast, but he’s not as fast as guys like Hill or Metcalf if it’s a neutral playing field.

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

Dane Brugler has us going JC Latham in rd 1 and Michael Penix in round two. Daniels went 8, McCarthy 19, Nix 34. Not sure how i feel about this. 

I’m fine with Pennix in the 2nd. He’s basically a younger DC with more injury concerns. The guy everyone wanted out of town. Lmfao. Make it make sense 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Totally different deal doing it with pads on. He’s fast, but he’s not as fast as guys like Hill or Metcalf if it’s a neutral playing field.

I’ll still take a shot on a guy with 94 plus speed on a 100 point scale. 

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

It's really not that far fetched. Luxury, sure but a move TE along with Mayer would be unstoppable in the middle of the field and red zone. 

Having those two would be major help for AOC for sure. I agree with you completely.

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I’m fine with Pennix in the 2nd. He’s basically a younger DC with more injury concerns. The guy everyone wanted out of town. Lmfao. Make it make sense 

Would cost about 100 million less and he's not scared of his own shadow in the pocket. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Mayer and unstoppable don't belong in the same book let alone the same sentence

56 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mayer and unstoppable don't belong in the same book let alone the same sentence

He's saying Bowers and Mayer combined would be unstoppable in the center of the field and redzone.  Which honestly, Mayer would be the best TE2 in the league and Bowers will most likely become a top 5 NFL TE by year 2 or 3.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Penix stock might have fallen but no way he gets outside the Top 20 imo…

19 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Penix stock might have fallen but no way he gets outside the Top 20 imo…

I agree, maybe after 20 but that's like a 70/30 to me. Hell, even nix might not get to the 2nd purely based on the 5th year option. I know he's polarizing but especially if he does well during the draft workouts/combine. To me there's 6 that are great to good prospects (however people stack em up.lol) then there's the rest. Supply and demand is 100% real with nfl qbs. ( not exactly a news flash, I know.lol)